Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Has anyone uploaded the video of Alex Brigham threatening Comment Cafe this morning?

I want that video. I don't take threats lightly.

(For the record this threat occurred just after 10 am on Tuesday 9 April 2024 on the TikTok platform)
Let me check my screen recordings I just may have it

I’m trying my best but getting him to look at the chat is frustrating

IMG_2762.png

It'll be ignored on purpose. He won't comment on that group intentionally, so he can play both the viewers for 'staying in his own lane' and also that group for the sporadic big gifts he gets
I know, he is the only one that was initiated into this takeover group that is a potential of outing them though and I’m not a quitter. Alex faking Miss Red being doxxed has got me all kinds of psychotic today

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Has anyone uploaded the video of Alex Brigham threatening Comment Cafe this morning?

I want that video. I don't take threats lightly.

(For the record this threat occurred just after 10 am on Tuesday 9 April 2024 on the TikTok platform)
My screen recording start at 1020 there no threats on that one well not that I heard but I’ll listen again because I had me Hoover on lol

Reactions: SweetButSour
I’m about to go out on a whim and start putting a spin on things

Miss Reds t Corner target:
People of colour (swearing shepherdess)
Transgender people (Elphaba)
CLA (Mentally unwell)

If I try outing this it will likely end very badly for me because all 3 really are awful people but it seems people on TikTok are dumb enough to go with things blindly. Do I want to start arguing like Angie does?

Status
Not open for further replies.