Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’m about to go out on a whim and start putting a spin on things

Miss Reds t Corner target:
People of colour (swearing shepherdess)
Transgender people (Elphaba)
CLA (Mentally unwell)

If I try outing this it will likely end very badly for me because all 3 really are awful people but it seems people on TikTok are dumb enough to go with things blindly. Do I want to start arguing like Angie does?
It’s basically if your face doesn’t fit , you disagree or you’re not part of the circle they will target you.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_7423.jpeg
    IMG_7423.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 26

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Gooooooood morning, well yesterday was a fing s show with all the flip flopping and side switching. I wonder what more damage limitation is going to be done today !
I just couldn’t believe what happened yesterday especially from phoney Tony - a bloke who professes to protect children. Can you imagine what any kids may have thought if they were unfortunate enough to stumble on those lives last night?
He’s a disgrace!

Mar 24, 2024
Earth
Angie u talk about flipflops yet your the biggest of then all,u slate red,alex but when their in a box next to u your silent ! U also back wrong un pearl your a2 faced wrinkled hag desperate to fit in with wrong uns! The truth is u want to be part of their clique dont u🤣🤣why? Cos your a wrong un as well #flipflopflangie
A ' Waysist wongun '

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I just couldn’t believe what happened yesterday especially from phoney Tony - a bloke who professes to protect children. Can you imagine what any kids may have thought if they were unfortunate enough to stumble on those lives last night?
He’s a disgrace!
I can’t believe Tony’s logic, so Claire and all are supposed to be wronguns (they are not) but if they apologise he won’t expose them. But if they are what he says they are then wouldn’t he want to expose them anyway !? It makes no sense, if exposing wronguns is what he’s about he’d do it regardless. Threatening women with his carrier bag of usbs, into apologising for something they didn’t do 😩😩(hope that made sense)

Has much has miss red is not liked on ere she has a big platform and we could do with her doing wot is right and talking about the ladies clairebear ect . She has been in there lives she knows there r not pedlos
She won’t do that though because she’s a part of them being used as a distraction from all her pathetic little grotesque bastard do piss s fs. Hate her, hate her friends, hate everyone. Want to throw fists so bad

Mar 16, 2024
London
Morning, woken up to no coffee pods so had to drink instant, not a good start. Can't be bothered to read up from when I went to sleep but it looks like it was just same stuff going on.
I can't believe that no one with a decent platform hasn't stood up for the ladies & got tony to realise he has the wrong people and owes them an apology, just goes to show that these people care more about their platforms than the people who have supported them. That group are not my favourite people right now but I know right from wrong and I know how sick they must feel being branded as that group.
Screenshot_20240410_082725_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.