Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
I was in that live. It was J that phoned Hann and said she had just seen Red's address being doxxed. Hann told everybody straight away and I went back through all the comments. Address wasn't doxxed. J and Brigham in it together. J and Hann talk to each other a lot off the app
Wow, case closed, it actually makes so much sense now. I watched the whole live and scrolled back, as did many others and couldn’t find anything

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Guys we made it onto the popular search 🥹 I feel like a proud parent 🤣
B32F0C3A-FA4D-461B-B467-D5BED8ECD542.jpeg
Also another point… why was Alex the one one of reds friends that got messages about the address being doxed? Red calls j her best friend on a daily so why didn’t she get a message about it 🤔 way to many holes in this story
Alex is a detective don't you know - he knows EVERYTHING AND EVERBODY...they tell him everything .....it will be their downfall

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Aw no 😭😭 I’m sorry 😢!

Had to laugh at the post cos of the tony part I’m crying he’s just got a bag of usb drives with no name like some mad digital dooms day prepper 😂😂😂😂
Best start stocking up on the toilet roll before Tony announces that the millennium bug from Y2K has finally caught up with us 🫣😂😂

Mar 1, 2024
Cause Lottie used that name in the server, they said. They’ve joined today and made 5 comments all about PLM and 4 of them about your account name/lottie
Oh ok, I guess they think Lottie is the only person to have seen the series and movie about nurse ratchet 🤣. But no I’ve never been in any plm servers .

Status
Not open for further replies.