Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Marilyn Monroe Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Looking at how this app affected my mental health, I
didn’t want my break down on live. I haven’t been live at all since either.
But I remember how low it made me and how scared I was of ending things. How I’m still SHing because of it. How much the intrusive thoughts are telling me to turn the “lights off” still.

Never did I come on to this app and bait or monetise it just to come on the next day with attitude like pearl or miss red.

do yourselves 🖕🏻🖕🏻complete mockery to those who used to support you a long time ago.

Is anyone else struggling to watch all this? or am I just holding too much emotion on s people on this app?
I’m so sorry 😢

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Looking at how this app affected my mental health, I
didn’t want my break down on live. I haven’t been live at all since either.
But I remember how low it made me and how scared I was of ending things. How I’m still SHing because of it. How much the intrusive thoughts are telling me to turn the “lights off” still.

Never did I come on to this app and bait or monetise it just to come on the next day with attitude like pearl or miss red.

do yourselves 🖕🏻🖕🏻complete mockery to those who used to support you a long time ago.

Is anyone else struggling to watch all this? or am I just holding too much emotion on s people on this app?
I’m so sorry, I deeply empathise and I think you know why ❤️‍🩹

I’ve learnt that life is very much peaks and troughs. The troughs are so deep and dark, that we often can’t see the next peak but it’s coming because life is all about balance. You will get past that trough and to the next peak but don’t ever do it by spilling blood for anyone else. No one deserves your body fluids unless it’s for funsies ok 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.