Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
My comments are being lost between the arse licking
The worst thing is, I had to use a second device and different account to see if I’m ghosted. My comment wasn’t visible to anyone unless they scrolled and mods still found it and blocked me after 20 seconds

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Can we organise a Relief Concert for Saint Red 🙏
She’s had a terrible time our saint red 🙏🏻 Pray for saint red 🙏🏻

The Saint Red Relief Society take the following;
debit, credit, apple and android pay, PayPal, Clearpay and klarna. Soon available to you will be a scientology style pyramid scheme where you can hand over your life earnings and savings.

No refunds.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

So I wanted to go back and check to see if I had a screen recording of when @MissBaguette was in taurians box shown the fb post, and that it was said miss reds address was doxx’d in the comments. Here’s proof that here address WAS NOT doxx’d atall!

Alex you came on yesterday with the narrative that miss red wasn’t coming back on TikTok because her information was leaked🤔 1/ her address wasn’t and 2/ her full name is already public knowledge so there fore can’t be classed as “doxxed”🤦🏻‍♀️. Alex ran with this narrative so that miss red wouldn’t have to come on and face everyone after she’s been outed as a homophobic racist along with EQ, Chester & pearl. You tried hard to cover your friends back yesterday and I would say a little too hard!

Alex, you keep on saying that comment cafe are gunning for Donna and it was one of us that leaked her information, please tell me where you got that information from? And how you came to the conclusion that it was one of us? You didn’t see no address be doxx’d as it’s there in the screen recording that it wasn’t🤷🏻‍♀️.

🦅Birds of a feather flock together, birds of a feather stick together🦅
Tag her in your comments shes looking for hate videos right now 😂

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Looking at how this app affected my mental health, I
didn’t want my break down on live. I haven’t been live at all since either.
But I remember how low it made me and how scared I was of ending things. How I’m still SHing because of it. How much the intrusive thoughts are telling me to turn the “lights off” still.

Never did I come on to this app and bait or monetise it just to come on the next day with attitude like pearl or miss red.

do yourselves 🖕🏻🖕🏻complete mockery to those who used to support you a long time ago.

Is anyone else struggling to watch all this? or am I just holding too much emotion on s people on this app?
Sending you a massive hug. 🫂
Please come away from her live cos the vile t does not get to make you or anyone else feel any type of way. I too know what it’s like to have declines in mental health, intrusive thoughts and my dad did CS, so it really angers me when people like her suicide bait for gifts and sympathy to take the heat off them while at the same time affecting others with their actions and words.
You are justified in any type of feeling that you have regarding this situation 🫶🫶🫶

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Looking at how this app affected my mental health, I
didn’t want my break down on live. I haven’t been live at all since either.
But I remember how low it made me and how scared I was of ending things. How I’m still SHing because of it. How much the intrusive thoughts are telling me to turn the “lights off” still.

Never did I come on to this app and bait or monetise it just to come on the next day with attitude like pearl or miss red.

do yourselves 🖕🏻🖕🏻complete mockery to those who used to support you a long time ago.

Is anyone else struggling to watch all this? or am I just holding too much emotion on s people on this app?
I am

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
🙄🙄
IMG_5551.jpeg
lol Alex 🍄

Status
Not open for further replies.