Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Life on the edge. Since you ignored my comments in the chat, I’ll say it here.

You are a pathetic excuse of a woman. A bealer and a whinger. So politically correct it’s painful when the moment suits you. Where’s the energy now? Where’s the energy for Pearl? Where’s the energy for Angie?

You know what you are, love. You are everything that’s wrong with weak white women. You are a disgrace. You are a fake. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire you fing covert racist sshow.

Suck your mum ya t

🤭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ok, just going to put it out there, I'll know they'll deny it but I no longer care. I am pretty certain miss reds wart is kelz anixety jewellery, they gave themselves away to me a while ago with a comment, can't explain why because it will throw someone else under the bus, but I then made a very vague reference and they literally jumped on me within seconds. Oh and I am not the first to call them out for being that account either.
has she commented today? I

🤭
Sorry what on earth? When was this?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm 99% sure there's NO mole. But if people are giving their private information out to random members or leaking personal information on posts. Then they're gonna run with it and make out they know who's behind certain accounts.
It ain't my first rodeo so if I'm behind metal bars then I'm taking the mole with me to be MY b. 😭

Edit... I've NOT served time. I have been arrested though. Just before anyone thinks I'm some wrongun Or serial killer. 😁
If anyone is giving their private information out to strangers on the internet then they are dumb. Thats all I can say. Nobody is even chatting about heavily identifiable information. Nobody is gonna find me off the info that I like lady gaga, went to France and drive to a McDonald's sometimes.

If miss reds group are so anti doxing, even the threats to guess who certain members are should go against everything they stand for. They don't know who anyone is and it's a scare tactic to try and silence us.

What can we get doxed for? Gossiping without our government names? Most these people are vile with their faces on camera, I don't know why they are so worried about someone knowing who they are twice.

Mar 2, 2024

🤭
Stressed Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.