Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnage cafe

Mar 19, 2024
Ireland
So, Life on the edge. Since you ignored my comments in the chat, I’ll say it here.

You are a pathetic excuse of a woman. A bealer and a whinger. So politically correct it’s painful when the moment suits you. Where’s the energy now? Where’s the energy for Pearl? Where’s the energy for Angie?

You know what you are, love. You are everything that’s wrong with weak white women. You are a disgrace. You are a fake. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire you fing covert racist sshow.

Suck your mum ya t
Why mention she's white? What's that got to do with anything?

Medusa

Ok, just going to put it out there, I'll know they'll deny it but I no longer care. I am pretty certain miss reds wart is kelz anixety jewellery, they gave themselves away to me a while ago with a comment, can't explain why because it will throw someone else under the bus, but I then made a very vague reference and they literally jumped on me within seconds. Oh and I am not the first to call them out for being that account either.
I can't run with that, kelz has an account on here under her own name. She came on here a few days ago and people called her out. She has no problem using that account to out people. So it doesn't make sense

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
My TikTok isn’t playing sound from comments it looks like Alex is having a Menty bee. Anyone know what’s happened
In bad gyals but basically yeah he is

The menopause mafia were upset because Alex was in reds and not once were they supported properly with the Tony stuff. Plus he’s been making not so sly digs at them on Irish Kelly’s and they’ve all called him for being 🐍🐍🐍🐍
So it’s all been kinda popping off now

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
51 pages 😭 cliff notes please 😭
Help Me Monday GIF by Foo Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.