Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
USA
Ok, just going to put it out there, I'll know they'll deny it but I no longer care. I am pretty certain miss reds wart is kelz anixety jewellery, they gave themselves away to me a while ago with a comment, can't explain why because it will throw someone else under the bus, but I then made a very vague reference and they literally jumped on me within seconds. Oh and I am not the first to call them out for being that account either.
You can’t say thing like this and not tell us🤷🏻‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Exactly this! I'm not trauma dumping but a little perspective for these narcissists is needed. I have terrible MH, been battling poor health over a year and 2 weeks ago diagnosed with HF with PHtn which ultimately has devastated me and my family and will shorten my life, so GET A GRIP people. Real people have real problems not stupid petty pathetic social media problems. People are for real crying for her because not everyone loves her content. I get that some viewers struggle and latch on to these people for an escape, we all do it. I LOVE the drama. But not the LOVE me GIFT me ADORE my presence, which is then used as a manipulation to Claw at peoples emotional attachment for their own personal gain. 💔 Shame on these manipulators!
I’m so sorry, it really puts things into perspective when you see how hard people really can/do have it ❤️‍🩹 I really hope you get better and have good pain relief and support 🩵

• Love
Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie

Garf

Mar 2, 2024
Earth
Ok, just going to put it out there, I'll know they'll deny it but I no longer care. I am pretty certain miss reds wart is kelz anixety jewellery, they gave themselves away to me a while ago with a comment, can't explain why because it will throw someone else under the bus, but I then made a very vague reference and they literally jumped on me within seconds. Oh and I am not the first to call them out for being that account either.
Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Feb 27, 2024
Alex has set this all up with the Tony situation so he can swoop over to everyone and sort it out, like he’s going with Snel and Serena now. He’s back to white knighting as he’s trying to regain his lost credibility. I won’t be commenting again on here, some people have turned against me for no reason, it's weird. I don’t stay where I’m not wanted but CC members turning on fellow CC users is what the bully crew want. Keep exposing @commentcafenews, I love your content ❤️

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Probably because life on the edge has been racist. Shes a racist white woman. What other word would you rather is used to describe her?
Is it the t on angies im thinking of? The tattooed left wing and good when she wants to be and when it suits her? Because I’ve heard her make many statements that are racist or that have made me raise my brow at her

When anyone calls her racist she kicks off and pulls a Karen saying her kids are mixed so she can’t be racist.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
All I can say is I commented to them about thinking they were quite zen or something and they jumped on me saying "I'm not kelz anixety" literally seconds after posting, the other comment, it's not my story to tell so I can't on that one.
Ok. I can explain that one. If you've read back in mabels thread, I got accused so many times of being her, its become a running joke now. I didn't jump on you, I was taking the piss.

I even get called kel when I use my reds wart account in lives.

Tell the whole story I want to know now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Alex has set this all up with the Tony situation so he can swoop over to everyone and sort it out, like he’s going with Snel and Serena now. He’s back to white knighting as he’s trying to regain his lost credibility. I won’t be commenting again on here, some people have turned against me for no reason, it's weird. I don’t stay where I’m not wanted but CC members turning on fellow CC users is what the bully crew want. Keep exposing @commentcafenews, I love your content ❤️
Are you talking about the ignore issue? Please don’t leave because of that, I said it was probably my fat finger slipping. At no point have I or others turned against you, we were just confused and it was sorted quickly and had you taken off ignore 🥲

Last edited:

Medusa

If anyone is giving their private information out to strangers on the internet then they are dumb. Thats all I can say. Nobody is even chatting about heavily identifiable information. Nobody is gonna find me off the info that I like lady gaga, went to France and drive to a McDonald's sometimes.

If miss reds group are so anti doxing, even the threats to guess who certain members are should go against everything they stand for. They don't know who anyone is and it's a scare tactic to try and silence us.

What can we get doxed for? Gossiping without our government names? Most these people are vile with their faces on camera, I don't know why they are so worried about someone knowing who they are twice.
Exactly! They've doxed people on a live in front of thousands - many times. Yet they now want to try and insinuate one of us has doxed their personal details. The plod would take one look and hand their notice in. Hopefully AFTER they've nicked Alex for being behind the doxing.
He'd get owned and end up barking like a b.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2024
London
Ok. I can explain that one. If you've read back in mabels thread, I got accused so many times of being her, its become a running joke now. I didn't jump on you, I was taking the piss.

I even get called kel when I use my reds wart account in lives.

Tell the whole story I want to know now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just seems funny that I am a number of people who thought it then miss red today says you're an ex mate/mod.
Just to say, I actually don't have a direct issue with kelz anixety, she never really did anything to me directly so I'm.not actually that bothered, just reading what miss red said made it pop back into my brain again

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I mean, you were literally a snake b to me for no reason, so can’t say I’ll miss you. Bye!
Whoah, I didn’t see this in their profile - is this what caused us to all click ignore maybe?

Princess, surely you can understand the confusion now we have context. Baguette is one of our OGs and we can be protective 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.