Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
They think I’m Aki ffs just because I’m a troll
I’ve resisted replying to you for the longest but I have to and I’m sorry fellow Cafe gang 🤎

Do you and Aki go to the same wallpaper shop then? Just be you dude, most have you on ignore because they already know it’s you. It’s not like you comment like a sweetheart, you literally have the same humour as him (him being you obvs).

Don’t hunt me down, k thx 🤎

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Well they fed up passing that gossip on, Red/J insinuated they paid someone on CC, £200 to give info on other CC members
do sakes. This is how stupid the cult are though.

Miss red is paying for info on CC not CC paying for info on red. She’s okay spending stupid money to win stupid prizes because it’s not her money.

It’s money her supporters are giving her and she’s wasting on the wrong thing 😂😂

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I listened to first part of miss reds res direction live after almost dying earlier - and J said that it’s amazing what info people will give for couple hundred quid. I took that as they managed to pay someone to give some info. Whether that’s true or not who knows
Information on what though? I have no clue who anyone is on here because that's the point of an anonymous forum 🤣🤣

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
If Red gives me £200 I’ll happily expose myself masked singer style 💰 💴
Unmasking Season 6 GIF by The Masked Singer

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
🤣🤣🤣 we don't even know who each other are. So how's that going to work? Dispshits
I think they believe it to be a group of people that know each other and also speak in private chats. As far as I know we are in total randoms.
Maybe they’re trying to smoke out a rat? I believe miss red thinks this group doxed her because Alex or Angie have told her so. She’s not the brightest spark I’m not convinced she could connect the dots herself x

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

I listened to first part of miss reds res direction live after almost dying earlier - and J said that it’s amazing what info people will give for couple hundred quid. I took that as they managed to pay someone to give some info. Whether that’s true or not who knows
it's completely fabricated i can smell bullshit miles off believe me

Status
Not open for further replies.