Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone seems AFFECTED 😂 i hope her evidence is stone wall facts honestly the delusion in these people tickles me. Her only mole and doxer is mr brigham who thinks hes fing inspector gadget yet the man can't even send his dick about properly without getting caught. I'm laughing so hard as this clip 🥴

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Can someone tell squeak to accept follow requests man I’m sick of going in on my main account and forgetting and commenting something revealing 🤣
I done this yesterday as squeak blocked my cc account last week when I first went in. I’ve never wrote in her chat or nothing😅🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know why I’m being bullied like this🥹😢

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Can someone ask squeak to unblock me please🙄 I was blocked🤷🏻‍♀️ but I have to keep on switching between my main and cc account and sometimes forget what account that I’m friendly trolling on😅

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Heres my thoughts. They're trying to bring down CC the only way they know how. Lying.

Making up stupid lies to try and make everyone paranoid because they don't like hearing the truth. We can see through their bullshit
💯 They cannot control the narrative on here so have started a smear campaign

Also how naive are these creators on TT, people that know them in real life or are from their local area probably gossip about their behaviour on the app. If I saw someone I know acting like a t online I’d tell them to their face.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Woopsie.

J & Red have fed it for themselves

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_153631_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_153631_Samsung Internet.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.