Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Is it ok if we like Mabel Table again guys?
Her and mazza tried to insinuate me and Judas were part of plm/pedos because we refused to like tam and I outed a screenshot from demis live showing that kat was in a new server with aki sully and her son! And because we watched tams live! They can get fed and when they get there I hope they fall off the edge of the do, into a sea of fs and swept off the the fuda triangle 🤣

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
They've fed it haven't they. Bribery is illegal 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_153631_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_153631_Samsung Internet.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 38
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Hi Xxxl bully, Miss Dread and pigham we know you read in here 👋🏽good try at trying to turn us against each other! 😂 what a massive fail man! I for one don’t care who anyone actually is in here. It’s a gossip forum, nothing more, nothing less. Grow up! Stop pretending to have mh breakdowns for money and all the other awful stuff you all do on the daily. If you can’t hack people having a gossip, I’ll give you a little advice. Don’t give us anything to gossip about! It’s simple huns 💅

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Also right before I do, this just popped in my head.
The £200 thing.

So say for example, I was going to grass up @MB_Stands_With_You and reveal who she truly is, I ain’t saying s until I have the money in my bank. Because I I could tell them, and then they don’t send the cash. No buena.

But, if they send me the money first, and it’s already in my bank, I ain’t saying s 🤣 because I’ve already got the money and they don’t know who I am, because I had the cash sent to my friends bank.

So this is yet another billy-bullshit lie.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Someone seems AFFECTED 😂 i hope her evidence is stone wall facts honestly the delusion in these people tickles me. Her only mole and doxer is mr brigham who thinks hes fing inspector gadget yet the man can't even send his dick about properly without getting caught. I'm laughing so hard as this clip 🥴
I'm a mole, I'm a mole, J lives in Red's hole

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
What did I do yesterday? I forgot? L

Don’t know whether this is BS but this comment is saying someone from in here asked for MR details and offered £200?

Is this the narrative she’s now tryna spin 💀

EDIT: Turns out it’s Miss Red offering £200 for information on CC accounts.

725AFBF9-B93D-469B-A8AC-12E66962ED3E.jpeg
Only £200 she said the police were on it so they’d do it for free ??

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Hi Xxxl bully, Miss Dread and pigham we know you read in here 👋🏽good try at trying to turn us against each other! 😂 what a massive fail man! I for one don’t care who anyone actually is in here. It’s a gossip forum, nothing more, nothing less. Grow up! Stop pretending to have mh breakdowns for money and all the other awful stuff you all do on the daily. If you can’t hack people having a gossip, I’ll give you a little advice. Don’t give us anything to gossip about! It’s simple huns 💅
100% this

Mar 16, 2024
London
Also right before I do, this just popped in my head.
The £200 thing.

So say for example, I was going to grass up @MB_Stands_With_You and reveal who she truly is, I ain’t saying s until I have the money in my bank. Because I I could tell them, and then they don’t send the cash. No buena.

But, if they send me the money first, and it’s already in my bank, I ain’t saying s 🤣 because I’ve already got the money and they don’t know who I am, because I had the cash sent to my friends bank.

So this is yet another billy-bullshit lie.
Grass me up b! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Heres my thoughts. They're trying to bring down CC the only way they know how. Lying.

Making up stupid lies to try and make everyone paranoid because they don't like hearing the truth. We can see through their bullshit
It’s called divide and conquer
Blame everyone to divert the the lies they are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.