Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Burn I fing forgot sheโ€™s done that ๐Ÿ˜‚ too many people have done it. I probably should list them in a book of some sorts ๐Ÿ‘น
We need a cc burn book ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mean Girls Book GIF by Paramount Movies

Mar 1, 2024
Whoever got paid the ยฃ200 from Red, can I get a tenner please? I wanna buy a Tesco finest cheesecake and some garlic bread. Thank
I'm glad everyone's forgiven Mabel for coming in here and insinuating us but mostly me was a pedo ๐Ÿ’€ I feel so valued ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Iโ€™m still upset Mable told us she was cutting off/blocking everyone involved with PLM but still sat with Alex and Tam with them all over the lives and ringing them on their private numbers ???

I donโ€™t remember that WTF.
When her and Mazza came in defending Tam. They didn't outwrightly say that but they insinuated I was a wrongun all because I called out Tams live when she was receiving photos of children from Johnny.

I'm not actually sad by the way I don't care if anyone calls me anything I just don't forget ๐Ÿ˜‚

I already have many books ready. Always prepared for instances like this. I really enjoy making lists. Youโ€™re on there for most unhinged trolls. So far youโ€™re the only one on that list ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
Basically you keep a diary about me

Status
Not open for further replies.