Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I didn’t actually know this ☹️
Yeah Tam was live like a month ago? Johnny was in the comments she was arguing about plm, kid doxing, name dropping and Johnny was like I'll send you proof. Tam started screaming that she was being sent proof about children. I comment how sick it was she was even associated with these people on a personal level and it was uncomfortable to watch. She sent Mabel and Mazza in to defend her who insinuated I was wrong for watching the live but tam wasn't wrong for hosting it or having personal relationships with alleged pedophiles. Then I went to France for like 10 days 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You sound like Angie in her “Alex I’m starting to think you fing fancy me” era 👑
Lesbians Wlw GIF by Rooster Teeth

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
When her and Mazza came in defending Tam. They didn't outwrightly say that but they insinuated I was a wrongun all because I called out Tams live when she was receiving photos of children from Johnny.

I'm not actually sad by the way I don't care if anyone calls me anything I just don't forget 😂
Now I remember! Yeah that wasn’t fair at all 😒

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Yeah Tam was live like a month ago? Johnny was in the comments she was arguing about plm, kid doxing, name dropping and Johnny was like I'll send you proof. Tam started screaming that she was being sent proof about children. I comment how sick it was she was even associated with these people on a personal level and it was uncomfortable to watch. She sent Mabel and Mazza in to defend her who insinuated I was wrong for watching the live but tam wasn't wrong for hosting it or having personal relationships with alleged pedophiles. Then I went to France for like 10 days 😂
Woah 😬….

was France fun at least?😂

Status
Not open for further replies.