Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
I'm sorry but I'm sat here laughing my head off reading these comments coz I have visions of what's going on, lots of shouting, lots of gaslighting, insults from EQ which are not even relevant, but she needs to keep up the evil act to get the coins, no one actually making any sense and no one able to finish their point without someone jumping on them and someone will have to drop from the box coz they're being reported!
Honestly tiktok drama can be so predictable now a days 🤣🤣🤣

I heard it as well I thought it was Red
No it was definitely J. She’s definitely team Angie all the time and dgaf bout the others. Why was Angie the first one she rings? J is one of angies pubs, pass it on. Wish I could AI J as angies pube but the one I use is a snowflake

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
the void
I know people still don’t like Mabel or whatever but you gotta say mad respect there.

I fing love the way these fs like EQ and Red especially think everyone is terrified of them, and just she just dun give a do.
Agreed, shes the only one i believe would actually say something to these peoples faces too given a chance.
shes still a t but shes a fierce t at times 😂

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
No it was definitely Angie. She’s definitely team Angie all the time and dgaf bout the others. Why was Angie the first one she rings? J is one of angies pubs, pass it on. Wish I could AI J as angies pube but the one I use is a snowflake
Same my ai is so fussy! I asked it to draw a whip and you'd think I'd asked it to draw a scene from saw 🙄

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Nah I’m howling because the fringe remind me of this that i saw the other day 🤣🤣🤣
52D2EAA1-4E56-4C9F-9A14-832B42FEF72B.png

Attachments

• IMG_7422.jpeg
    IMG_7422.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 20
Mar 17, 2024
the void
I'm sorry but I'm sat here laughing my head off reading these comments coz I have visions of what's going on, lots of shouting, lots of gaslighting, insults from EQ which are not even relevant, but she needs to keep up the evil act to get the coins, no one actually making any sense and no one able to finish their point without someone jumping on them and someone will have to drop from the box coz they're being reported!
Honestly tiktok drama can be so predictable now a days 🤣🤣🤣
10 outta 10 😂

Feb 28, 2024
USA

Was just in Irish Kelly’s live there where they were speaking about miss reds address being doxx’d, felicity said that she got a message from Andrea then she passed that information on to Alex.. so why didn’t Alex ask for proof before he ran with his narrative on his live yesterday🤷🏻‍♀️

I also wrote in Irish Kelly’s comments that I screen recorded the live and posted on my page that miss reds address was never doxx’d atall, and guess what I was muted & blocked from the live by moderator tony-jade😐🤔 if there was proof out there to such claims that miss dreads address was doxx’d why would you mute and block my commment Tony? Why wouldnt you want people seeing my screen recording🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.