Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
angie defiantly has something on pearl and co i predict its this alex in the middle again
confused wake up GIF by Davis Schulz
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry but I'm sat here laughing my head off reading these comments coz I have visions of what's going on, lots of shouting, lots of gaslighting, insults from EQ which are not even relevant, but she needs to keep up the evil act to get the coins, no one actually making any sense and no one able to finish their point without someone jumping on them and someone will have to drop from the box coz they're being reported!
Honestly tiktok drama can be so predictable now a days ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Just get a fake account on a burner phone. We probably wonโ€™t tell on you

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Absolutely did not happen. Red's address was not doxxed. I was watching the comments.
She came into taurians live and was asking if her address was doxxed I commented multiple times along with others that it wasnโ€™t. Iโ€™ve just posted a screen recording that when in Irish Kellyโ€™s I wrote in the comments that I had posted a video that proves miss red wasnโ€™t doxxed and I was muted and blocked by Toni Jade! Like felicity just said, sheโ€™s unsure if it was doxxed or not she was just โ€œmessagesโ€ and passed the info to Ale. So why would she block me and remove my comment if it was showing hard proof that her address wasnโ€™t doxxed atall๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Status
Not open for further replies.