Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She’s a mental case. She suicide baited to get out of trouble for working with Johnny. Pretended she was attempting and an ambulance took her and I’m pretty sure someone spoke to her daughter who said the police told her there was no ambulance. I’m fairly sure I got the details right
Yes I remember this, this was the time people came into Angies Live to tell Angie to ring and check in on Juuuules 🤣🤣 and Angie lost her s because she was screenrecording Alex and didn't want to stop to ring her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@MissBaguette @Zias Gifting Badge cheeky b 😡

IMG_1163.jpeg

IMG_1164.png
😂😂 does this mean I’m famous? Sandra Dee, I can send you my autograph if that’s what you’ve been wanting. In fairness I’m proper mouthy 😬

Medusa

do off pineapple, you have no right to tell a black woman how they should feel or, when they should get over racism. It's been over a decade since you scammed a children's charity (A charity for sick children) You're a scamming t with zero morals and we'll still carry on talking about you. Hush your gums b!

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
She’s a mental case. She suicide baited to get out of trouble for working with Johnny. Pretended she was attempting and an ambulance took her and I’m pretty sure someone spoke to her daughter who said the police told her there was no ambulance. I’m fairly sure I got the details right
She literally tells that many lies she forgets what's she says

Status
Not open for further replies.