Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think she was acting, I believe she was distraught but not over the doxxing (she knew about that) she was hysterical over being dropped by TikTok 😂

Angie says something and everyone’s in comments “yeah ang, I agree”. It’s like they wait for the pickled brain to say her opinion before they give theirs

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
When Angie says shes "got evidence " it really means she read comment cafe 🤣🤣🤣

Morning fers 😘
The Beat Media GIF by MSNBC

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I don’t think she was acting, I believe she was distraught but not over the doxxing (she knew about that) she was hysterical over being dropped by TikTok 😂

Angie says something and everyone’s in comments “yeah ang, I agree”. It’s like they wait for the pickled brain to say her opinion before they give theirs
Exactly this the tears was because she had been caught out and would lose followers it was damage control

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
@delusive_angie stop running with the story that all of this you're saying is what YOU believe , you took what people in here were saying and went with it , at least give credit to the people who full well know what's going on. You're pissing me off because you're trying to show yourself in a good light when most know it was people in here with the truth.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
You’re right luv, I agree. She stuck to Angie like an STD when Ang was messing around on Clapper. She was constantly in the box, whopping her tits out, when the room wasn’t locked and minors could have been present.

There was a big drama around Lost (flush button dude) at that time. It came out about his XXX group chat on Clapper and the nude swapping on an app that didn’t have age verification. Someone pretended to be a teenager and infiltrated the group and exposed screenshots of people reacting to a teenager joining. They did not react well 😬 Pineapple was gloating that she had been anon and never showed her face.

It was gross 🤮
With a history of hers , I don't put anything past her anymore. I'm not attacking her as a worker , I'm attacking her as a sleazy t of a person.

Mar 2, 2024
Morning! I see some of you had the "pleasure" of seeing tiktok cleaner last night. I once had the "pleasure" of seeing a clip from a late night live where she was, umm, how can I put it? Getting her woop by herself whilst dirty buggers in comments watched and encouraged?
And people wonder why I need therapy! 🤣🤮🤦‍♀️
Beg fing pardon?!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
With a history of hers , I don't put anything past her anymore. I'm not attacking her as a worker , I'm attacking her as a sleazy t of a person.
Absolutely! We all roast her because she’s a t but I’ve no problem with sex work - oldest profession in the world. Legalise it and make it safer, everyone wins 🩵

Status
Not open for further replies.