Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
People on the app dont realise child protection is done in a certain way following training, policies and procedures as well as legislations to ensure the welfare and protection of a child is maintained. You can't read up on a random website and take the reins on s like this! Its a multi agency situation; police, social services, nurses, parents etc, they all work together and ensure effective communication is implemented

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_2327.jpeg

Am I missing something??
Lu.Ci if you see this even MT and Pearl agree with me! Step away from the racists and on that note I don’t think it’s a good idea to take red up on the offer to go on Saturday to sing your song!
She’ll do anything to promote her newest single.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON RANDOM STRANGERS TO LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILDREN! Half of the pedo teams are full of wronguns and have had members of their own teams outed , they're nothing but glory hunters!!

PROTECT YOUR OWN CHILDEN!!!!
Agree. Most are wrongens - pedos, DV abusers, drug dealers. I think these people go into hunting groups to feel a sense of importance as they’ve failed in life. The claim of protecting kids is the smoke screen to hide the fact they are a wrongen. Sorry but you can’t be a pedo hunter if you work full time, so these scum must be regulars at the job centre

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON RANDOM STRANGERS TO LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILDREN! Half of the pedo teams are full of wronguns and have had members of their own teams outed , they're nothing but glory hunters!!

PROTECT YOUR OWN CHILDEN!!!!
It scares me that there's a desperate need for a group of strangers who hang about with wrouguns telling everyone they protect their kids. Random glory hunters don't project mines im not incompetent, and godforbid anything did happen the last place I'd go is an online pedo hunter and spread my child's trauma around. I'd go to the police.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It scares me that there's a desperate need for a group of strangers who hang about with wrouguns telling everyone they protect their kids. Random glory hunters don't project mines im not incompetent, and godforbid anything did happen the last place I'd go is an online pedo hunter and spread my child's trauma around. I'd go to the police.
110% , you look after your children because you're a GOOD PARENT! x

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
People on the app dont realise child protection is done in a certain way following training, policies and procedures as well as legislations to ensure the welfare and protection of a child is maintained. You can't read up on a random website and take the reins on s like this! Its a multi agency situation; police, social services, nurses, parents etc, they all work together and ensure effective communication is implemented
I can back that up. I previously worked in a school and I was a community safeguarding adults and children link. The amount of training we had to go through, not to mention the hours we had had to sit with the police and social services on cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.