Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
do me ! ghost saying people shout stop calling people pedos !! Still associates with Tony, make it make sense ! Was the Irish lady earlier eluding to the fact that a big creators brother was guilty of her SA ??
Ice and that Patrica were so busy in Andrew commandos box last night. Not calling authorities not doing anything productive
Sadly this is what they do 😩

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Parents should use tam as a way to get their kids to behave and go to bed on time.. sod the boogey man, Tams here
She sounds like she’s got a criminal record as long as her chin hair. I did hear she was done for drugs and was on tag, and in recent days she committed hate crimes - against lynz for her disability as well as over the recent racism beef by using the word gollyw*g!
She falls out with everyone and you know for a fact she’d happily put a child at risk when she falls out with someone. She’s proven to put her own at risk by exposing them to a social media platform she is dictating to others to keep their kids off! Hypocrite doesn’t even have her own kids but wants to tell others what to do.

Reactions: Napolean

Medusa

Angie trying to save her ass
All morning she's allowed members of that 3 letter group to use her platform and allowed the beasts a voice. Shameful. Most people with morals and a platform wouldn't even entertain them.
She can't cry about it later -You fly with the crows you get shot with the crows.

Mar 23, 2024
China
I can back that up. I previously worked in a school and I was a community safeguarding adults and children link. The amount of training we had to go through, not to mention the hours we had had to sit with the police and social services on cases.
This!!! The amount of training we have to do. Yet these ppl reckon they can do it at the drop of a hat no training 😩

Mar 23, 2024
China
Is this the kind of person you want to protect your kids? no , fing , way.
luke.png
Who is that?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So I hate to even bring this up but I have epilepsy and it can be triggered by flashing is there a way to not see flashing gifs on here that you know of? Just thought I would ask because I want everyone to still be able to use whatever gifs and everything they want but also don’t want to risk anything 💜💜
Just catching up from last night 🤎 There's a similar thread that's more relaxed than this if that's better for you? Cause I gotta be honest half my communication is though gifs 😭

Thing is with that 3 letter group we all can't actively do anything without putting ourselves in a vulnerable position... this has to be dealt with by CEOP, crimestoppers and the police 😫
The police didn’t do a thing the last time and they were constantly reported

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
People on the app dont realise child protection is done in a certain way following training, policies and procedures as well as legislations to ensure the welfare and protection of a child is maintained. You can't read up on a random website and take the reins on s like this! Its a multi agency situation; police, social services, nurses, parents etc, they all work together and ensure effective communication is implemented
This is why I get a very uneasy feeling with all these child protection crusaders on TT. The fact that they shout so loudly and are looking for praise constantly just makes them glory seekers or worse, very good at hiding what they really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.