Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
It’s the emoji that 3 letter group went around flooding the comment sections of lives of people they troll. It could be innocent in this case as not everyone knows but I’m checking cause my spidey senses on overdrive today 😂
Your Spidey senses are on overdrive, my sensitivity levels are through the roof, we'll all be pissed and crying with Angie at this rate 😭
Sad Ice Cream GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
It’s the emoji that 3 letter group went around flooding the comment sections of lives of people they troll. It could be innocent in this case as not everyone knows but I’m checking cause my spidey senses on overdrive today 😂
Oh CRAP I am never using them again in that case, I just liked the purple hearts but I’ll go back to pink

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oooooooo angie your dropping yourself in it ... ghosted comments that only u can see ... mmmm you was showing a few horrible comments awhile ago aim at u in Alex's live but the people in there didn't see BUT U
I took screenshots (from the “proof” video) of every threat that was shown as evidence. Each threat was a comment that had been immediately posted and screenshotted because it showed who was entering the live underneath 🕵🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.