Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Change of subject a minute. But popped into bad gyals live and look at the messages maze received. 😞
IMG_5613.jpeg
IMG_5614.jpeg
I wouldn’t even respond !! fing fs

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
You are correct. It's ghosted for viewers and it won't show in the chat. But mods and the host can see ALL comments.
I don't know if that's true, I accidentally commented from my main in Angie's live the other day and it totally outed me and who I was in here, luckily it was ghosted as I didn't see it come through on my laptop screen , I think they might have mentioned that by now?

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Can anyone explain how ‘comment ghosting’ on live works?

So is it just the user selected banned words that get ghosted - or does the whole comment get ghosted?

So let’s say the word ‘road’ was put in the banned words.

If I was tryna type ‘1 Dot Road’ would that whole comment be ghosted or would it come through as ‘1 Dot’?

I’m trying to understand why the comment would have been ghosted? I don’t think it existed in the first place.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt

So is it just the user selected banned words that get ghosted - or does the whole comment get ghosted?

If I was tryna type ‘1 Dot Road’ would that whole comment be ghosted or would it come through as ‘1 Dot’?

I’m trying to understand why the comment would have been ghosted? I don’t think it existed in the first place.
Whole comment would be ghosted

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024

I don't know but if anyone would Alex would he's in his basement on his pc 22/7

do it

Bev is saying the doxxing happened when I was in the live.
This implies she saw it.

We have the video showing that no comment containing an address was shown.

Therefore, if Bev is the only person who seen it.. sorry to tell you this Granny Bev..

GRANNY BEV IS THE DOXXER​

Miss red better get that police case going. Unlucky Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.