Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
You're just a classic example of IT illiterate tik toker pigham likes to press with his bullshit.

He knows nothing, can do nothing, he's fing less than nothing. I'm not some dusty fed boomer and I'm not having his threat to dox me.
The Sandlot GIF
I actually have quite a decent knowledge of IT thanks very much and have no idea why the do you're bringing me up when I have been off the app for weeks and was never part of team Alex, no idea why you're so angry but if you're gonna come for someone at least have a reason that makes sense

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
im putting Grimsby on ignore, don’t want to be associated with someone who doxes addresses regardless if it’s old
What Grimsby done isn't doxing. Personally I won't be denouncing someone for posting a public newspaper/blog article from 9 years ago just because someone doesn't want to be told they are a racist.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Blaming CC for doxxing when it didn’t happen cause felicity sent SS of ppl saying it had in EQ’s live
That bloke in Yvonne’s live recons it was deflection because EQ was cam 2ing Taurians live when she pulled up her racist vids. Then someone came In Taurians box and showed Donna’s old Facebook posts. EQ called someone and the next minute Felicity goes in both lives to say that Donna’s address had been doxxed

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Part 1 of Alex live the other day
@RedRedWine Thank you. FINALLY.

That's the video of Alex Brigham on a live screen on TikTok threatening to doxx Comment Cafe members. Fast forward 5:18 - 5:59 minutes.

For the record his live stream was held on Tuesday 9 April 2024 just after 10 am.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
That bloke in Yvonne’s live recons it was deflection because EQ was cam 2ing Taurians live when she pulled up her racist vids. Then someone came In Taurians box and showed Donna’s old Facebook posts. EQ called someone and the next minute Felicity goes in both lives to say that Donna’s address had been doxxed
This is exactly it

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 16, 2024
London
He's fing with comment cafe, he's a t.

Anyone genuinely freaked out by his threat to dox/report. He can't, he won't, he's just a very naughty boy who's future will come fast.
Chilling Chill Out GIF by HRVY
You're telling people to chill after getting so upset that you randomly bring my name into s that has nothing to do with anything, you're fing weird mate

Status
Not open for further replies.