Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Not that I liked you anyway but Felicity you can really swivel🖕Going along with Alex’s lies about comment cafe when you knew it was YOU, that ran like the little s stirrer you are with false information. You sat back and watched him lie about seeing a screenshot of Reds address being doxxed in Taurian’s live. Next time one of your mates decides to troll you again, don’t expect CC to back you up.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Can someone give me bullet points on what happened in Alex live please
drowning help me GIF

• Haha
Reactions: cacklemackrel

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Most people here don't even give a do about miss red. The only issue was the racist comments that there's several excuses behind. She doesn't wanna admit what ones true because she's not a good liar and can't remember what version of the story she's told.
I didn't give a do but Pighams going to dox me, Big begs getting the po on me and Miss J is paying people here money to expose me.

I'm fully fing invested now.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Not that I liked you anyway but Felicity you can really swivel🖕Going along with Alex’s lies about comment cafe when you knew it was YOU, that ran like the little s stirrer you are with false information. You sat back and watched him lie about seeing a screenshot of Reds address being doxxed in Taurian’s live. Next time one of your mates decides to troll you again, don’t expect CC to back you up.
Weak simpering t who's not even a fing cowboy.
Rat Queens Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha
Reactions: NoseyNora
Status
Not open for further replies.