Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
So.

Who got the £200!?
Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I won’t be ignoring them but I will reply to them when they come back and say why I don’t agree with it (even if it’s legal). They don’t have to care about my opinion of course but I want to be respectful and say it to their face and maybe have them think about it from another perspective 🤔
I also don't think they can singly handle be blamed for an article that's apparently all over different social platforms anyways and has been addressed before. Either way there post 2 months ago isn't what lead to miss reds breakdown and all these lies at the weekend. Not wanting to be told she's racist and her story doesn't add up does. I'm sure Grimsby said last night they'd been working all day. Maybe today is the same.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
We allow racism and all sorts, apparently anything goes. All good 🙈😡 if Chester can be racist and not be cancelled than I can call him an ugly puffy faced alcoholic with eyes so far apart they’re in his ears and he’s too ugly for Tommy Robinson to allow in his crew. Get fed slimy t
WITH CHEST

Reactions: EuEgEnE
I won’t be ignoring them but I will reply to them when they come back and say why I don’t agree with it (even if it’s legal). They don’t have to care about my opinion of course but I want to be respectful and say it to their face and maybe have them think about it from another perspective 🤔
I know you’re not old, I know you’re not actually Mrs Doubtfire but I have a very good imagination and I want you to be my Nan, cause you’re so nice 😭 please let me live my delusions xx

Status
Not open for further replies.