Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I joined end of feb, Alex, you can leave me alone at least πŸ˜‚

Also, am I now cancelled? I was just getting started.
Streamer GIF

So you admit you thrive on attention? Does this make us enablers? 😭😭
Yes and yes πŸ‘Ή

If people didn't kick off about simple things like me playing a lady gaga song i probably wouldn't get as much entertainment out of it as I do

There is 2 accounts one was December and one was Feb but I believe people have also seen the same thing on tattle and reddit
At this point Alex should just call one of us the journalist from 2015 and have at it 😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What Grimsby done isn't doxing. Personally I won't be denouncing someone for posting a public newspaper/blog article from 9 years ago just because someone doesn't want to be told they are a racist.
I won’t be ignoring them but I will reply to them when they come back and say why I don’t agree with it (even if it’s legal). They don’t have to care about my opinion of course but I want to be respectful and say it to their face and maybe have them think about it from another perspective πŸ€”

Chester is still Luke’s mod 😳
We allow racism and all sorts, apparently anything goes. All good πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‘ if Chester can be racist and not be cancelled than I can call him an ugly puffy faced alcoholic with eyes so far apart they’re in his ears and he’s too ugly for Tommy Robinson to allow in his crew. Get fed slimy t

Status
Not open for further replies.