Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Just manda in squeeks box, has said she thinks TJ is Cockercunts nephew. I have also had this thought, so it's now a fact.

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Oh s, I didn’t think of it like that
That’s what the original ruse of saying people gave info for £200 was. They hoped more would do the same (prob no one did). I think that’s why J wanted me and others to message her as she prob thought she could squeeze me. But there’s literally nothing to squeeze it’s so funny.

i need to catch up on here but I see spring is in Yvonne’s but she’s still not accepted new followers so I can’t get in.

Can someone else not go live than her so people can actually join.
I've an account you can go into yvonnes if you want to lend it? It's just one that i made to see if my comments were going through and to watch angie when she blocked us all

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I also don't think they can singly handle be blamed for an article that's apparently all over different social platforms anyways and has been addressed before. Either way there post 2 months ago isn't what lead to miss reds breakdown and all these lies at the weekend. Not wanting to be told she's racist and her story doesn't add up does. I'm sure Grimsby said last night they'd been working all day. Maybe today is the same.
Warning long, sorry Judas and all 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t blame them for keeping their head down and letting things cool a little luv 😬 They’re obviously not the journalist of course and so the article totally isn’t their fault. But if we spotlight someone, we bring it to a larger audience, so wouldn’t we have somewhat of a moral responsibility? Look at how Ang spotlighted CC and brought in Voldertwats, for example.

I’m not defending Red’s past actions, if she did it (talked about having issues with this due to past trauma, several days ago), is compromising her safety a suitable punishment?

If she was that person 10+ years ago, then she absolutely needs to take accountability for what she wrote. Please don’t think I’m excusing this type of behaviour, especially as a woman of (light brown 🤣) colour.

Gold star for Judas if you read it all ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.