Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I am literally shaking reading the comments tearing me apart. I never wanted to go live, I waited hours for someone else to but no one did and I wanted to speak for us. I said I suffered badly with anxiety and SH, but it’s me you attack when I spoke for all of us?

I’m out.
Who’s spoken badly about you… you did amazingly

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Dear Cockerpoo….
Fran Healy Shut Up GIF by Travis

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I am literally shaking reading the comments tearing me apart. I never wanted to go live, I waited hours for someone else to but no one did and I wanted to speak for us. I said I suffered badly with anxiety and SH, but it’s me you attack when I spoke for all of us?

I’m out.
Don't leave, some people were just annoyed at miss red getting in the box and basically trying to make everyone feel sorry for her and manipulate the situation. I tried to explain to everyone it's your first live your anxious and there's things you don't want to mention. I could tell even you were disappointed when you found out she lied about the £200. It was all manipulation. I'm sorry if you feel let down by us, but it wasn't pleasant to see 🤎🩵

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

I’m out.
Mrs D there are also comments saying how well you did. You did very well, especially taking your anxiety into account. Don't leave. They've managed to cause a ripple in here, but maybe it can ripple back over
(im not very good at being nice, my forte is being a little s)
🧚‍♂️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I’m out.
You did amazing. I don't think anyone was being personal , it's hard to keep control of everything , chat was moving so quick , people wanting to ask questions , on top of your nerves and anxiety , you coped 100% better than I would have x

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Watchin Taurian live she ran when the Swearing Shep lot came in and Laura had not nice things to say about Felicity. Whats that all about? She caused drama with the Shep lot from what I was reading? She seems to be everywhere Felicity involved in everything. Im so confused wasnt Felicity backing Pearl? Didnt she go in Taurian live before and put Pearl MH on to Taurian? Weren't Felicity sat with not so irish Kelly saying Paigey and Taurian was inciting hate on Pearl. Trying to catch up with all the threads in crazy.
She sure did. I was watching no so Irish Kelly’s live when they sent felicity over to back Pearl. She was hating on Paige and Taurian.

Nov 10, 2023

I’m out.
You did amazing. Especially as it was your first time hosting a live. Don’t take any comments to heart. I likely will never have the confidence to go live. It freaks me out a bit tbh. You did so well pushing through your anxiety and standing up for yourself and us. It’s greatfully appreciated 🤎

I’m out.
Please don't leave this was the objective and we have to stay strong and not let it work, im so sorry you suffer and as the saying goes we cant please everyone. Take a few days mrs d for you the past few days have been absolute mental torture all round especially for comment cafe. If you do decide enough is enough please take care have a nice cuppa and a snuggle with your pooches 💕

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Everyone
I haven't been here long, I don't know everyone at all but I do see what brings us together and that's calling out the wrong ones. Don't let what today be what has people leave or fall out! Finally that lot got s they had to deal with and we know the truth to our forum, we obviously will have scenarios where we may not see eye to eye in regards to outcomes and decisions made but the important thing is stopping the bullshit and lies of these "creators" and making sure the app is a positive experience for us all! I honestly hate seeing you guys back and forth one another and allowing it too make this forum a divide 🙁

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

I’m out.
Ok now this is getting silly, don’t be so dramatic. Everything is fine, this is an online anonymous forum of people that don’t knoweachother.
I think you are deeping this a little too much. You showed clear proof that we didn’t dox. I reckon it’s cos you allowed miss red in… i didn’t want miss red in there (personally) as I knew she would do the white tears. Luckily I only caught the tail end as I went to taurians live but she was rambling on about her hardships and the chat was flooded with those cringey red hearts.
I wouldn’t have bothered doing what you did - why do we care what miss red and her EDL support club think? Please realise that these people don’t matter.
But also if you go live you’ve gotta accept people will and won’t like it. I really don’t like that you’re feeling so deeply about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.