Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I am literally shaking reading the comments tearing me apart. I never wanted to go live, I waited hours for someone else to but no one did and I wanted to speak for us. I said I suffered badly with anxiety and SH, but it’s me you attack when I spoke for all of us?

I’m out.
I'm definitely not against you, I thank you for giving us a voice. Please don't leave ❤️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Me trying to hide from the CC civil war 😱😭
scared war GIF

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I just want to set this straight! I did post the article months ago! I didn’t intend to dox any address on there! Clearly I forgot to black out the location! I also have proof that if I did realise her address was there I would have blocked it out because one of the Facebook posts I posted had the area she lives in and I blacked that out! But so lovely to see some of you throwing me under the bus for doxxing donna! To the ones that have my back still thank you I really appreciate it! I’m still catching up because I need context but I’m not well too so I’m struggling! I’m also being accused of being in a troll group with a bunch of people I don’t even fing know! The only name I recognise is bazza and only really know him from seeing him in angies lives and around tiktok! I don’t have friends on the app I’m not part of any fing groups! I come on here to have my opinion and to call out the fs on the app! Donna isn’t fing special I have gone for angie too! This is all fing ridiculous and a massive deflection from Miss red being racist and lying but clearly somehow it’s all my fault!
It’s not your fault x none of it!
Miss Red is a racist lying b ! She’s shown herself for what she is, she only has her sheep followers. You are loved 🥰

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Don’t you dare leave. I think people were annoyed at Red manipulating the situation again. And Grimsby Gobbler is rightfully upset at Red painting her out to be a monster. It was your first live and you did the best you could especially as you were feeling anxious. You’re a valued member here, take some time and see how you feel in the morning 🤎
what she said 👆🏽

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I just want to set this straight! I did post the article months ago! I didn’t intend to dox any address on there! Clearly I forgot to black out the location! I also have proof that if I did realise her address was there I would have blocked it out because one of the Facebook posts I posted had the area she lives in and I blacked that out! But so lovely to see some of you throwing me under the bus for doxxing donna! To the ones that have my back still thank you I really appreciate it! I’m still catching up because I need context but I’m not well too so I’m struggling! I’m also being accused of being in a troll group with a bunch of people I don’t even fing know! The only name I recognise is bazza and only really know him from seeing him in angies lives and around tiktok! I don’t have friends on the app I’m not part of any fing groups! I come on here to have my opinion and to call out the fs on the app! Donna isn’t fing special I have gone for angie too! This is all fing ridiculous and a massive deflection from Miss red being racist and lying but clearly somehow it’s all my fault!
Have you read the thread because Iv been defending you all day 😂, my comment was simply questioning them when many lies were being told until we came to the concussion Alex has lied tried to pull some evidence out his arse and that's what he's came up with, Iv stated several times I wouldn't denounce you for it, it's not doxing and I didn't care. I just cared that Alex was putting it on comment cafe making it seem like miss Red would kill herself because of us.

I’m sending love to you too. I’m sorry if I’ve not managed to but it’s only cause I’ve been busy and missing many pages. I didn’t like Miss Red constantly trying to bring you up and way she could. Hope you’re ok 🤎🤎

Feb 29, 2024

"Any information with malicious intent is classed as Doxxing."

1712843971978.png
So raising awareness is malicious intent? I don’t go into Donna live and troll her! I’ve never trolled her I just post the truth about her so people can make their own minds up! And it just so happened she’s been holding discussion on race as her friends have been racist on the app and how the do can she hold any moral high ground when she’s been racist publically on a platform! So her stuff got dragged up! All of the posts I have posted have her information is blacked out, except one which I clearly forgot to black out! But doesn’t make Donna a fing good person either she’s lied and deflected from the point that she’s a racist homophobic transphobic beggy bully!!

Status
Not open for further replies.