Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
No one is mad enough at anyone to hate them🫂 breaks my heart a few people have felt that today but let’s be honest it’s been a bit of a week hasn’t it?! And we’re all going to have our of views and takes on it

We know what we’ve seen and heard. I said earlier on my own thoughts on them trying to tackle CC and I still stand by the fact that she’s been trying to get information on you long before I got here GG. Anything to make them look perfect. You’re going to be okay! They ain’t got anything 😩😂

Please make sure you take extra time to love and care for yourself when you’re both unwell and anxious ❤️🫂
🤎🤎🤎🤎

Feb 29, 2024
Perfectly worded to how I feel about it.

Think the only thing I’d say is would I personally do it to people like Donna? No. If it was a dangerous person who is a high risk to others I would. I dont think of anyone differently for having a different view on it

I think I feel like that because - I’ve been stalked and harassed many times by people and had people turn up at my door or had people trying to get gossip on me and it’s violating and scary tbf to Red. I couldn’t disagree with her earlier when she said that
Miss red does the same thing to people every day! And I already stated a million times that I didn’t intentionally dox her address! There is another post on my page with miss reds location on it that I blacked out! I never even posted it in here either!

Feb 29, 2024
I know demi is an absolute nightmare but i have seen them troll her late at night and aggravate reactions out of her making out they are innocent all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️
I dunno if you saw the videos and stuff I posted of her last night but she doesn’t look well atlall! Some people might hate me for saying this but I feel for her abit I don’t know much about her background but she’s clearly going through a lot! Maybe I’m just feeling extra sensitive tonight 🤣

Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
I’m talking about the stonewall facts not personalities. He said that he got proof from felicity. But she messaged him then he never checked for any proof - and then told everyone he did have proof. That isn’t anyone’s fault but his.

Edit to say he also accused me of a crime and eh woul put me in jail over something he didn’t see
Well im now invested in this. Ive tried to catch up with as much as I can.
Firstly Alex clearly needs to get his proof before he opens his mouth and makes accusations im not taking away from that.
But we cant ignore everything about Felicity either. So its come to light she used to mod for Swearing Shep. Caused loads of problems and drama over there. Andrea an ex follower of Angie apparently came into not so irish kelly live and dropped this information. 1 Felicity could of and should of decided not to get involved this information would of reached Alex another way. But no she decided to insert herself. Now Andrea is also known for causing issues over Angies side, which Felicity also happened to be a part of? Felicity had caused numerous issues amongst the menopause mafia from what ive read also! But heres the kicker for me. Someone called Tink said she got sent proof that felicity talks to PLM. Reading into that to find out she was meant to be speaking to Lottie, who we know is responsible for the exposing swearing shep accounts (plus many others) and must of been around shep. Im sorry but this seems alot deeper with Felicity than she is making out! She bolted quicker than Usain! When swearing shep and her team got there. Its suspicious it really is. I think we need to find out more what went on with Shep and her Team with felicity. Felicity was pushing hard for pearl i read a post on here someone got a message from felicity. Its also been confirmed she was sat with others inciting hate on Paigey and Taurian with others. We definitely need to look into more. Im not believing in this what i now believe is an act from Felicity. Also we need more on Andrea. Taurian and Paigey are the real victims in all of this. Kind of also feel for Miss Red being told she was doxxed when she weren't.

Feb 29, 2024
She says ‘but you’re always watching’ yet you’re always watching us 🤣

Within 22 minutes you had read my comment AND send me a lengthy message and a follow up message.

Be for fing real

IMG_0676.jpeg
IMG_0677.jpeg
Not her using your government name 🥺🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I know I’m realising all of this now! I feel like a t for being so nasty to @MrsDoubtfire but I was just in the heat of the moment! I’ve calmed down now and I feel awful that mrs doubtfire wants to leave! I don’t want her to leave and I’m really sorry for calling you a t that was uncalled for but at the same time my feelings are valid and I did feel like this all could have been handled better! Regardless if I agree with the live I respect that you did it but I just wish you could have waited and spoke to me first because this whole thing has sent me west and I’m still here manically replying to comments at 4:30 am!
And just because I posted the article doesn’t mean I intentionally doxxed her address especially because it’s not even her addresses and I dont have her adress or phone number I’ve never looked for it because I don’t intend to cause miss red any malice I just want proper accountability! But I hope you can accept my apology @MrsDoubtfire because I am sorry and I don’t want you to be feeling like s because I’m feeling the same and it’s not nice! I hope I see you in here tomorrow and we can have a proper conversation but I am sorry for anything that I’ve said that’s hurt you in any way 🤎
Edit: sorry for hijacking your comment reply again Judas 🤎🤣
Try not to worry about it, I figured it was taking you a while to catch up. Hopefully Mrs doubtfire will be back and use can chat about it! And I hope you feel better soon too 🤎

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Gd morning... gutted missed alex going live after he was outted . If anyone got it could you please upload it thankyou xx 2 more working days then I can sit on my fat ass doing nothing .wonder wot today brings x

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Goooood Morning fers ! Wow Alex the cry baby, was he pushed or did he jump ? Nothing shocks me anymore regarding people’s constant switching and changing. I’ll save my judgement until later and see who else accepts his grovelling apology. All that matters is we know and tell the truth. Miss Red/Pearl can have her sheep and J can carry on trying to damage control. The damage has already been done!

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Goooood Morning fers ! Wow Alex the cry baby, was he pushed or did he jump ? Nothing shocks me anymore regarding people’s constant switching and changing. I’ll save my judgement until later and see who else accepts his grovelling apology. All that matters is we know and tell the truth. Miss Red/Pearl can have her sheep and J can carry on trying to damage control. The damage has already been done!
Morning babe 😘

Reactions: SweetButSour
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Well im now invested in this. Ive tried to catch up with as much as I can.
Firstly Alex clearly needs to get his proof before he opens his mouth and makes accusations im not taking away from that.
But we cant ignore everything about Felicity either. So its come to light she used to mod for Swearing Shep. Caused loads of problems and drama over there. Andrea an ex follower of Angie apparently came into not so irish kelly live and dropped this information. 1 Felicity could have and should have decided not to get involved this information would have reached Alex another way. But no she decided to insert herself. Now Andrea is also known for causing issues over Angies side, which Felicity also happened to be a part of? Felicity had caused numerous issues amongst the menopause mafia from what ive read also! But heres the kicker for me. Someone called Tink said she got sent proof that felicity talks to PLM. Reading into that to find out she was meant to be speaking to Lottie, who we know is responsible for the exposing swearing shep accounts (plus many others) and must of been around shep. Im sorry but this seems alot deeper with Felicity than she is making out! She bolted quicker than Usain! When swearing shep and her team got there. Its suspicious it really is. I think we need to find out more what went on with Shep and her Team with felicity. Felicity was pushing hard for pearl i read a post on here someone got a message from felicity. Its also been confirmed she was sat with others inciting hate on Paigey and Taurian with others. We definitely need to look into more. Im not believing in this what i now believe is an act from Felicity. Also we need more on Andrea. Taurian and Paigey are the real victims in all of this. Kind of also feel for Miss Red being told she was doxxed when she weren't.
Are you cockershit? 🤣 “But heres the kicker for me” is her classic line

Status
Not open for further replies.