Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
They’re actually so boring I can’t even stay the live to make witty retorts to their comments.

Glad she’s getting the train though so as not to risk being over the limit when going home the next day.

Don’t want to make it two DUI’s now, do you 💋
season 2 GIF by ScreamQueens

But not you Chlo, you s shirr'rrr

Mar 23, 2024
China
Noooooooo! Jumpscare 😭😭😭😭
FEA713C5-7FC5-4473-B880-F5E94DF23281.png
Why does that prick think it’s ok for him to jump in to everything?? I haven’t forgotten him admitting to being a CONVICTED Peado also Lucy rose serning him naked pics (on that was a bit funny) 🤮 holly stanley bullshit (just like to point out was obvious that one was a wrongun from the start) now Ian and Andrea….🤮🤮(the ppl working on that are the ones that rowed with ice it was on Troy’s live) 😩 euggg sorry I hate the rat known as princess flu!! Also haven’t forgotten about you lying saying you lived in America 🤥

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morning guys.

I woke up to another message from Chloe and she was upset because I ‘went low’

I tried to reply and say she’s right, because I did. But she’s blocked me.

That comment was flippant and nasty, and fuelled by anger that Alex has caused, and by siding with him she became collateral damage. So I just want to say my comment was yucky and I shouldn’t said it.

It’s so easy to take accountability.

IMG_0679.jpeg

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Miss J lied and enjoyed it. She liked to "watch them squirm"

Oh how we squirmed. I could insert a load of lies about fing my mental health up, intrusive thoughts, self harming, trauma but I'm not a t like that.

I hope no one was affected in that way Miss J, because you know, that would be a fed up lie you told just to cause suffering.
Thats All Love GIF by Five Guys A Week

Mar 16, 2024
London
Morning guys.

I woke up to another message from Chloe and she was upset because I ‘went low’

I tried to reply and say she’s right, because I did. But she’s blocked me.

That comment was flippant and nasty, and fuelled by anger that Alex has caused, and by siding with him she became collateral damage. So I just want to say my comment was yucky and I shouldn’t said it.

It’s so easy to take accountability.

IMG_0679.jpeg
Missed this, what did you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.