Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’m jealous of her crispy lips 🥺
I’m totally jealous of her ‘fashion’ (fr what even was Miss J talking about because not once have I seen Miss Red in something that’s not a black top since I started watching this crapola - fair I only tuned in around the time of the Pearl being racist and mainly caught Chester’s live after he was in either Miss Red’s or Alex’s and I was new to watching lives on TT)

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
I'd rather listen to a farting contest. It's a NO from me.

Screenshot_20240412_112106_TikTok.jpg
Yessss! Can not fing stand the arse licking they do to luci! Nothing goes through me more 🤯

Medusa

I wanna say 2 things:

1. We are not trolls. Anyone reading this forum. We call people out on their behaviour and errors. We do not specifically talk about peoples appearance, we do not intentionally aim to hurt anyone. We observe and discuss like we all do as humans, we dislike certain people for what they do and how they speak to people. We dont wish harm on people and their personal lives. Everything is kept to this app. We are still people. We have morals. The AI photos we make are done due to a positive or neutral reaction from said creators, they have openly laughed and joined in on their own streams or have stated they dont care. You dont like our AI photos then simply tell us and we will stop.. i know i will.

2. i find it ironic how miss red has stated she is going back to doing the FYP page... YOU ARE THE FYP. Videos everywhere of lives and your circles behaviour is the talk of EVERYONE'S streams. Yet you deflect and don't discuss it yourself.... if people do not want to be talked about then do not come in to the lime light especially where you know CC have been watching and voicing opinions...

Now rant over 😤

Rita Moreno Yes GIF by PBS SoCal

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I wanna say 2 things:

1. We are not trolls. Anyone reading this forum. We call people out on their behaviour and errors. We do not specifically talk about peoples appearance, we do not intentionally aim to hurt anyone. We observe and discuss like we all do as humans, we dislike certain people for what they do and how they speak to people. We dont wish harm on people and their personal lives. Everything is kept to this app. We are still people. We have morals. The AI photos we make are done due to a positive or neutral reaction from said creators, they have openly laughed and joined in on their own streams or have stated they dont care. You dont like our AI photos then simply tell us and we will stop.. i know i will.

2. i find it ironic how miss red has stated she is going back to doing the FYP page... YOU ARE THE FYP. Videos everywhere of lives and your circles behaviour is the talk of EVERYONE'S streams. Yet you deflect and don't discuss it yourself.... if people do not want to be talked about then do not come in to the lime light especially where you know CC have been watching and voicing opinions...

Now rant over 😤
Exactly she is the fyp and there's loads

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Good morning you beautiful people!
Did anybody pick up on the easter egg that EQ dropped in Red's pity party live the other day, the live were she had the SAS dotted around her kitchen ready to swoop in and whisk her off to Brighams Basement if she had a panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.