Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Is eq under gracie's agency if she is why is gracie entertaining her? Eq is racist.
Last I heard when I initially first started watching lives just prior to Chester’s racist live EQ was part of Gracie’s agency and Gracie was in live with EQ telling EQ she must be on her best behaviour from now on…hmm…didn’t happen so I was wondering whether EQ had been dropped by that agency

Medusa

She charges people to be in there
Whey, she's a bigger piece of s then. I remember when she got to number one on the weeklies. I've brain fog today and can't remember the name of the big gifter. (He's German) He dropped a few Uni's on Dg and she went into a hissy fit because he'd gifted someone else. She's a proper melon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Feb 29, 2024
DG might have made decent money from his gifters, but he hasn't got the money to go after EVERYONE who calls him racist, shut up bill gates.
Cokerpoo it's a thesaurus someone said you had down your neck you silly b.
EQ a fundraiser for the black community? To solve racism hold a fundraiser, you simple wide-headed leech, it's not a holiday, or a burger van, or an operation that doesn't happen, it's racism. You've all fed yourselves, and the best part is you did it all to yourselves thinking you were more savvy than you are.
For people who call their critiquers snowflakes why are you all such melts.
Bless cocky poo, she can’t even read the insults out properly 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Sorry but if J has kids where are they all the time? She’s on here 24/7. Do you think that’s why her man left? Sorry not sorry. Here are all the ring lickers. Yes she has Pearl etc all the ones causing Donna trouble
Xtina aguileras song Infatuation is about her ex who was gay.
Right what I have listened to all week from these lot, blaming this person that person neighbour someone streets away and she goes on to say when and where they having the party WTAF is that asking for it, sorry but if what she is saying was in the slightest bit truthful why tell the whole TT
Again you can’t right this se can you
🎶 Oh Mandy,
Well, she came and she raged
Then she doxxed me!
Wait no, comment cafe! - NO! MANDY!
Js explained,
That we've paid for their IP's,
And I don't gobble cock 'round grimsby!🎶

Status
Not open for further replies.