Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
We need to set boundaries on being mixed race. For example if your dad is black and your mom is white then for sure you’re mixed race. Kelly not Irish Kelly…. Babe….. your great grandfather being black does not make you the advocate for being mixed race!!! YOU. ARE. WHITE. It’s ok to be white. Everyone doesn’t have to be mixed race FFS!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Found it... she said she jumped from the 5th floor previously but today now her scar is from a racist attack
real housewives laughing GIF by RealityTVGIFs

'I walk wit a limp' John Wayne swagger

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
We need to set boundaries on being mixed race. For example if your dad is black and your mom is white then for sure you’re mixed race. Kelly not Irish Kelly…. Babe….. your great grandfather being black does not make you the advocate for being mixed race!!! YOU. ARE. WHITE. It’s ok to be white. Everyone doesn’t have to be mixed race FFS!
shes jamaican. and fully gay now.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Just want to big up my hubby for not moaning at me for always having an ear phone in 😍
Mine doesn’t do TikTok but I listen to it all on loud. I was pissing myself at a not so Irish Kelly comment and he asked what I was laughing at. I read the comment and he replied furdamore 😂 I was absolutely buckled 😭😭😭😭

thesmoker

Mar 22, 2024
Did you see her singing that's just the way it is the other day 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.