Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Anyone have recording I’m swamped, of when Alex put up the SS of Grimsby gobbler post and said this was the doxxing he was referring to please. My videos nearly done

Medusa

IMG_7460.jpeg
I have no words! Which isn't like me at all. That's seriously fed up man!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I do remember G being in Alexs box one night late, and they were all doing accents and G asked him to do "the Birmingham one" but he got annoyed with her for saying it and changed the topic. I never really thought much about it but this is all ringing a bell with me now she's saying about his racist accent...

I wish I recorded the asshole because he denies everything

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I do remember G being in Alexs box one night late, and they were all doing accents and G asked him to do "the Birmingham one" but he got annoyed with her for saying it and changed the topic. I never really thought much about it but this is all ringing a bell with me now she's saying about his racist accent...

I wish I recorded the asshole because he denies everything
Tbh that entire ‘circle of friends’ (as Miss Red would say herself) is definitely a vibe of racists but they try to keep it from being too exposed if they can and HATE taking accountability EVER for anything they ever do. They all have so much 💩 on one another because they constantly do fcked up things, if you’re a complete d-bag don’t expect to then not get backlash for it. Also the sheer amount of lying is making my head spin! So many lies I’m sat here clinging onto whatever is left of my sanity rn

Status
Not open for further replies.