Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Do we have proof? Last thing I want is to accuse people of stuff like Angie does without proof?
😵‍💫
Yeah that’s why I was annoyed with menopause mafia the other day doing it whilst in the middle of the fact they were upset for fake accusations and finger pointing 🤦🏼‍♀️

That Ross kemp account rings a bell seeing it around back in the day though. They 100% hang around in that plm circle of friends. Just hard to point out if they’re in the server or not when you don’t know who’s behind the account 🫥😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
PEOPLE KNOW about all of this Alex, we think all of you are vile and you all clearly hang around together because you’re scum because you only call it out when it suits you. People with ACTUAL morals call it out when it happens or as soon as they hear about it. That’s the difference.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Nope G said from the start it was a phone call Alex, voice notes were never mentioned. Another lie debunked 🤝

Nope G said from the start it was a phone call Alex, voice notes were never mentioned. Another lie debunked 🤝
Alex it here dickhead

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Screenshot of time the screen record was taken just so he knows it was from Tuesday 9th April in Bad Girls Squeaks. And a screen shot of my post to prove it was the first time she mentioned him being racist. IMG_0248.jpeg
IMG_0249.jpeg

Mar 17, 2024
R. I. P me
Yeah that’s why I was annoyed with menopause mafia the other day doing it whilst in the middle of the fact they were upset for fake accusations and finger pointing 🤦🏼‍♀️

That Ross kemp account rings a bell seeing it around back in the day though. They 100% hang around in that plm circle of friends. Just hard to point out if they’re in the server or not when you don’t know who’s behind the account 🫥😭

Completely agree, 💯

Wasn't being horrible just wanted to ask, as you know things in here can get twisted like a pretzel 🥨 😂😂

Reactions: ttsnooper
Status
Not open for further replies.