Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’ve stumbled into a strange place and don’t know who these people are but they have beef…
IMG_1797.png

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m good thankyou 🤎 hope you are good too! I think s got heated yesterday and I was abit of a dick 🥺🤣 I hope @MrsDoubtfire is ok too I’ve not seen her around today unless I’m ignored! 🤎
She's not been on today and I haven't heard from her since the early hours of this morning. She wasn't okay but she was looking after herself. I don't know if she'll be back or not, but hopefully ❤️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
THIS IS JUICY ‼️‼️ I tried with the name im not tech savvy but this was August 2023 when tony lied to tiktok when he was raising money for that little baby. He lied to the mam saying he was part of the GTL and tiktok 😬
From what I saw at one point he was actually involved with them. They denounced him for how he was acting on tiktok.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
From what I can remember of Rudi he’s often in debates
He did say that, supposedly it’s to do with a loulou lady that’s in the boxes and there was a whatsapp and I missed the proof being played where there were threats said and also Rudi was called something as well and the person that loulou is there to defend was in the whatsapp saying that she was going to call the police on Rudi yadda yadda it’s quite wild tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.