Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’ve stumbled into a strange place and don’t know who these people are but they have beef…
IMG_1797.png
Omg I posted these the other night they had loads of views, 9 of them talking about some epic drama… but I couldn’t work it out. Felt like stumbling blind into Angie’s for the first time

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
From what I saw at one point he was actually involved with them. They denounced him for how he was acting on tiktok.
You are both correct!

They denounced him for TikTok but also his behaviour in general as he was very “me me me me” from what JR is saying! He was very pushy on trying to look like the founder and he even tried to sneak into 10 downing with them 😂 he actually thought he could just sneak in?

Also, JR really wasn’t happy that they organised this whole march and 10DS meeting just for only Tony to decide to play IRA music.

But at the time of him raising the money he was still messaging/contacting people and places as if he was still a part of GTL and JR was really not happy about it

Attachments

• IMG_3777.jpeg
    IMG_3777.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 36

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Oh my god so this Arlene woman is who had John in her house? She’s got that awful Rachel in her box discussing John. TikTok makes it seem like everyone in Scotland is on fentanyl

IMG_1249.png
Nah guys this isn’t fair cos I wanted to see drunk Tony singing like a canary (he’s blaming a radio station for doxing him with little proof they did and has the woman’s photo up on his background)

Too much is going on at once I don’t know where to go 😭🫥

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
You are both correct!

They denounced him for TikTok but also his behaviour in general as he was very “me me me me” from what JR is saying! He was very pushy on trying to look like the founder and he even tried to sneak into 10 downing with them 😂 he actually thought he could just sneak in?

Also, JR really wasn’t happy that they organised this whole march and 10DS meeting just for only Tony to decide to play IRA music.

But at the time of him raising the money he was still messaging/contacting people and places as if he was still a part of GTL and JR was really not happy about it
Tony was dropped from that gypsy justice traveller league movement for moving real mad as far as I know if a group like that drops you then you've been up to mad s

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Nah guys this isn’t fair cos I wanted to see drunk Tony singing like a canary (he’s blaming a radio station for doxing him with little proof they did and has the woman’s photo up on his background)

Too much is going on at once I don’t know where to go 😭🫥
Oh my god I just went to look he’s got some drunk terrible singer with him

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Tony was dropped from that gypsy justice traveller league movement for moving real mad as far as I know if a group like that drops you then you've been up to mad s
Seems a lot is going to come out. JR is more than happy to tell me because he’s been trying to warn people for a while about the way Tony treats and threatens women. One of his first questions was to make sure Tony isn’t threatening me 😅 he seems like a real nice bloke!

Nov 10, 2023
So I've been given the name off a facebook account which has absolutely loads on tony or shall we say Anthony anyway i dont want to put the name here if you want it message me on tiktok its in a girls name but its an exposure page about him. The paddy stuff was a set up which it states on the Facebook i have just looked at it would seem Anthony is a fame hunter
Jesus that was an eye opener

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh my god so this Arlene woman is who had John in her house? She’s got that awful Rachel in her box discussing John. TikTok makes it seem like everyone in Scotland is on fentanyl

IMG_1249.png
She's a struggling addict and gave him a place to stay thinking he was her friend and homeless. Instead he's brought alsorts of drugs into her home got her off her face and shamed her online and exposed confidential information she told him, threatened to assault her and refused to leave her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.