Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
Just a question people.. you know Cla is a millionaire and sooooooo rich could someone answer me she lives in that council flat and has fabric draws rather than a whole fitted bed set etc I’m asking for a friend 🫣
Also while we are here has she had too much filler Botox etc

Attachments

• IMG_2704.png
    IMG_2704.png
    390.1 KB · Views: 55
Mar 23, 2024
China
Why was she rubbing a Β£110 skin treatment in her ears
I need some help understanding her… I am worried she is going to die any minute!! You hear her breathing just putting on skin care… I mean she seems to be putting on all sorts of different ones but meh 😭 I’m more worried I’m going to witness her actual demise πŸ’€

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Sorry but am I in some alternate reality…this guy β€œRy” knows β€œEmz” well enough to actually have her address where he can clearly see she’s unsafe currently yet…he’s sat in the box basically chatting and chatting and chatting all about himself rather than idk…call someone/anyone to help. It’s clear help is desperately needed.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I need some help understanding her… I am worried she is going to die any minute!! You hear her breathing just putting on skin care… I mean she seems to be putting on all sorts of different ones but meh 😭 I’m more worried I’m going to witness her actual demise πŸ’€
Did you hear her rant about deodorant where she was talking about how dove deodorant gives you armpit cancer because it blocks your ducts except she didn’t know they were called ducts and kept calling them dusts. Sometimes I just πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ

Sorry but am I in some alternate reality…this guy β€œRy” knows β€œEmz” well enough to actually have her address where he can clearly see she’s unsafe currently yet…he’s sat in the box basically chatting and chatting and chatting all about himself rather than idk…call someone/anyone to help. It’s clear help is desperately needed.
They've slept together. What's going on that she's in danger and needs help all Iv saw her do is eat pizza πŸ˜‚

Mar 23, 2024
China
I think I’m in demis live that I have seen you all mention and she said about sausage and westgard?? Demi sounds drunk!! Why is all angies circle drinkers?? The fake Donald trump is in there πŸ‘€

Status
Not open for further replies.