Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I watch whatever I want, I never usually comment either but I only did because he caught me entering the live. And my name obviously get mentioned in relation to comment cafe because use joked that I'm the leader 😂
Yeah get that just don't want people associating me with them cause it seems anyone that does gets accused of being one of them 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah get that just don't want people associating me with them cause it seems anyone that does gets accused of being one of them 🤣
What's the worst that'll happen? Someone will dox me as a leopard, add me to the ignore list. I don't care it's the internet 😭😭 I'm just very nosey lol

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
From what I've seen sausage was one of the main ones I wouldn't believe a word this guy says ngl
It's honestly not hard to believe that Kat wasn't an undercover cop. People have been saying it on the app since last year and she keeps getting away with it. Every single one of them were bad, she doesn't get a pass.

Iv already said I was in the server for about a week when they were trolling Lucy rose the start of last year and the things I heard Kat say knocked me sick! She was one of the worse.

Medusa

Before i log off for the night I'd just like to make a point, I've been on here for a little while, and I've made it clear numerous times that I'm not clued up when it comes to technology or how most things work. Yesterday, I wrote a post in Cap's. I was unaware that using uppercase letters was classed as 'SHOUTING'. If I had known, then i wouldn't have used them. I would have had more respect if someone had pointed it out instead of trying to rip me a new one. (Hence the reason why i bit back) if the tables were turned, i would have been a little more mindful and approached it differently.
It is what it is. Not everyone is going to see eye to eye. And just for the record, No, I wasn't on the blob yesterday. 😭
Good night!
good night dr. donna GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.