Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy s, I missed fireworks today! I’m really glad Tampin finally stood up to Ang, he’s been way too friendly with her tbh. Have Lynz and her made up, sounds like a flash in the pan and she’ll be back in the boxes tomorrow 💀
He said he could see her for what she is now. It was worse than how I described it. Yeah her and Lynz are ok now. But Wayne’s back on the scene and he was AWFUL. He said he still sings bah bah black sheep at his age 😂 they then questioned if sheep are black when you shave their fur off as they don’t think black sheep exist 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Supernatural GIF
It was in Tampins live. She then called him racist because he let a black lady into his box and not one of angies supporters😩

Did Angie fall back in with Lynz after threatening to block her then letting everyone s her lip and giggling.
They made up cause that Jessica got in angies to demand Lynz stops saying she said about her lip. So Angie let Lynz in. Think Angie forgot she hates Lynz now

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He said he could see her for what she is now. It was worse than how I described it. Yeah her and Lynz are ok now. But Wayne’s back on the scene and he was AWFUL. He said he still sings bah bah black sheep at his age 😂 they then questioned if sheep are black when you shave their fur off as they don’t think black sheep exist 😂
Go on Tampin 🙌🏼 Wish I’d seen that! Oh FFS Wayne, hopefully he keeps going and cancels himself.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Someone called mason fletcher was kicking off about us earlier, I went in and it was someone called chlo with a green heart, Irish debz, dildo Shery, Zia, mason and someone else. I told them I didn't even know who half of them were. And se don't talk about them, The account comment cafe notifier that we suspect is someone dodgy was in the comments. I got blocked for telling them it's not one of us 😭

Someone called mason fletcher was kicking off about us earlier, I went in and it was someone called chlo with a green heart, Irish debz, dildo Shery, Zia, mason and someone else. I told them I didn't even know who half of them were. And se don't talk about them, The account comment cafe notifier that we suspect is someone dodgy was in the comments. I got blocked for telling them it's not one of us 😭
They were ALL Angie supporters. They weren’t interesting ones. I’m going back in to ask why he shouted at me 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.