Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are genuinely shifting themselves to get rid of Alex lmao 🤣 think what he has on them all and with his form with G and others they know he would throw them under the bus without a thought, I'm listening to fs going at each other in tampins live in the background 🤣
EQ wants him out so he will be out. She’s a cunning manipulator and he’s not going to outsmart her.

Feb 29, 2024
Oh do! She moved on from zopiclone and pregabalin to H? She’s gone seriously downhill. Or is that Trace and she’s dyed her hair?
No Its deffo demi! I posted some videos in here the other day she was in a bad way! The worst I have seen her and her filter kept slipping her mouth was all brown and crusty!

No Its deffo demi! I posted some videos in here the other day she was in a bad way! The worst I have seen her and her filter kept slipping her mouth was all brown and crusty!
I won’t even mock her now 😭 I do feel a little bad cause of her grandparents, even though she’s a t 😭

Feb 29, 2024
Hope nobody wakes up and is cross with us, mostly me but if you are suck ya mums 👹🤎
It’s ok I’ll distract them! Trouble in paradise with miss red and Alex 👀🤣
829ED784-8B97-4D7E-B64F-715BD883F232.png
108261DE-D768-44D1-A4CA-98B26C98B744.png

They spent a week trying to prove they aren't racist, spent 4+ hours today demanding the rights to be able to sing a nursery rhyme then admitted they have never saw a black sheep in their life anyway.
Angie really doesn’t see colour is what I take from this 💀

She went into tampons live discussing race and he told her she has said racist things. She went nuts and said she can’t be racist and listed her family members who are POC, and her mums boyfriend is Asian and “I was pregnant with an Asian baby”. Lynz got in and was asking questions being surprisingly decent. Angie didn’t like that you can’t sing bah bah black sheep. They told her you also can’t sing jingle bells, she said she will only sing it to white people. She said she’s going to educate the black community, Tampin had people come in the box and they weren’t happy with her, Angie was screaming and dipped. Lynz stayed a bit. Angie went live and said Lynz is blocked 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She went into tampons live discussing race and he told her she has said racist things. She went nuts and said she can’t be racist and listed her family members who are POC, and her mums boyfriend is Asian and “I was pregnant with an Asian baby”. Lynz got in and was asking questions being surprisingly decent. Angie didn’t like that you can’t sing bah bah black sheep. They told her you also can’t sing jingle bells, she said she will only sing it to white people. She said she’s going to educate the black community, Tampin had people come in the box and they weren’t happy with her, Angie was screaming and dipped. Lynz stayed a bit. Angie went live and said Lynz is blocked 😂
Holy s, I missed fireworks today! I’m really glad Tampin finally stood up to Ang, he’s been way too friendly with her tbh. Have Lynz and her made up, sounds like a flash in the pan and she’ll be back in the boxes tomorrow 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.