Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Fiestys in a relationship? There's hope for us all yet.....
hope GIF

What actually happened with Judas last night? Can’t remember where I was up to with catching up and too much has happened since
I went in Cals and he was shouting at his chat that we are so stupid we don’t know what a ferry is. He filmed outside his window showing an empty dock. All I said was “I thought a ferry was a ship” and he threatened to stamp on my face. Restarted his live and I got Judas to come on his live. He saw her come in, thought it was Angie and he went nuts at her. Let her in the box and played Judas. He went nuts and got a permanent ban. Then he went on a new live and a few of us went in. Judas apologised for mass reporting and he was ranting, threatening to kill Angie and dancing. Let her in and she played Judas again. When it came to the chorus he did his spinny dance then started ranting again and got another ban 😂😂😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I went in Cals and he was shouting at his chat that we are so stupid we don’t know what a ferry is. He filmed outside his window showing an empty dock. All I said was “I thought a ferry was a ship” and he threatened to stamp on my face. Restarted his live and I got Judas to come on his live. He saw her come in, thought it was Angie and he went nuts at her. Let her in the box and played Judas. He went nuts and got a permanent ban. Then he went on a new live and a few of us went in. Judas apologised for mass reporting and he was ranting, threatening to kill Angie and dancing. Let her in and she played Judas again. When it came to the chorus he did his spinny dance then started ranting again and got another ban 😂😂😂
I’m never going to sleep early AGAIN 🤣🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh fgs 😭 4 fing people now! YOU ALL STOP BLOCKING ME! JUST CAUSE I SPEAK TRUTH YOU fERS

Attachments

• IMG_3965.png
    IMG_3965.png
    218.7 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.