Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I can’t imagine why anyone would kick up a fuss. I’m so thankful I still have both of my parents, but morbid as it is to think of that time in the future, unless they specified otherwise I would be insisting on it.

Some people are too precious over things that don’t matter. When you think about it logically the end location of the organs of a loved one don’t affect the memories and love you have with them, you know?
They not only help someone live a longer (hopefully healthier life) but there's research into a phenomenon where those receiving the organ can have memories/personality traits of the donor, so some part of them is still in existence.

'Personality changes following heart transplantation, which have been reported for decades, include accounts of recipients acquiring the personality characteristics of their donor. Four categories of personality changes are discussed in this article: (1) changes in preferences, (2) alterations in emotions/temperament, (3) modifications of identity, and (4) memories from the donor's life. The acquisition of donor personality characteristics by recipients following heart transplantation is hypothesized to occur via the transfer of cellular memory, and four types of cellular memory are presented: (1) epigenetic memory, (2) DNA memory, (3) RNA memory, and (4) protein memory.'

Feb 29, 2024
I just loved DG because it was so original and it was something we never saw... deadwing just feels like a recycle for some clout 🤣. Nothing will top DG
DG is a t. He said the other day he was going to get a colostomy bag and fill it with sweetcorn and poo looking stuff. Sit at a bus stop and play with it till it pops. He's disgusting!!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Luke saying to keep flooding blue hearts in his own chat is so fing stupid. How about sending people over to show Louis some love and encouragement. Luke you fing clout chaser!
How about closet Clare Balding rigs more races or whack his followers piggy banks to raise money for things that could help him while he's recovering? Or Screaming Mimi could donate her single sales

Status
Not open for further replies.