Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Simple Sally, "comment cafe doesn't like me at the minute" 😭
She's in Fiestys talking about the accusations about her partner..
Tell Me GIF by Nico Santos
I want to drop kick her I really do hate the t

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Has he apologised? I’m raging!!! He is actually vile!!!
No, he went all forlorn, claiming he was going to end now cos he didn't think today was the day for doing arguing and s on tiktok, after he spent 2 hours doing the fyp screaming make me popular number 1, heart me bracelet me, bullied some viewers cos they dared to have a different opinion to him. But now it's not the day but he might come back 330 do more fyp while Louis is in surgery

Mar 23, 2024
China
No, he went all forlorn, claiming he was going to end now cos he didn't think today was the day for doing arguing and s on tiktok, after he spent 2 hours doing the fyp screaming make me popular number 1, heart me bracelet me, bullied some viewers cos they dared to have a different opinion to him. But now it's not the day but he might come back 330 do more fyp while Louis is in surgery
What an odious little man

Cal lost his account because he was verbally abusing anyone who join the box or commented or entered his live or walked past his house 😭
You take no responsibility 😂 in fairness he went for you as soon as you entered the live. You only played Judas the first time. He went beyond nuts. It was a beautiful thing to watch 🤎🤎

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You take no responsibility 😂 in fairness he went for you as soon as you entered the live. You only played Judas the first time. He went beyond nuts. It was a beautiful thing to watch 🤎🤎
None I'm not sorry I would do it again and I might change the account to Sally the stupid b

Status
Not open for further replies.