Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Dread has a right cob on!
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Hear 3 TikTok universe songs in a row is sending me into a violent rage. This isn’t enjoyable. I have to watch to make sure I understand how poor I am and how much better these begs are than me but the audio and visuals are sending me to crack like Angie in Dave Doran’s when everyone went for her. Going to get my mum on the blower to call them all nonces now

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
This is so embarrasing

Just because his fingers aren’t pressing the gift button doesn’t mean he isn’t financing the gifts
he's transferred the cash to someone else its not rocket science like is it, the desperate woman hoping they may one day get a finger blasting for spending their kids uniform money on gifting 🙄

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
These things make me sick like over £10,000 has been spent on gifts in these boxes, and the guests only take 20% of it as theirs, and there are people who can’t afford to eat in the world. Like it’s fed man.
10 grands worth of tik tok gifts that has been circling amongst them for years, has been gifted.
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hear 3 TikTok universe songs in a row is sending me into a violent rage. This isn’t enjoyable. I have to watch to make sure I understand how poor I am and how much better these begs are than me but the audio and visuals are sending me to crack like Angie in Dave Doran’s when everyone went for her. Going to get my mum on the blower to call them all nonces now
Go live and I'll send you a tenner for subway 😭

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I was listening to no face’s live and Pearl was on there moaning about the traveller guy outing Tony, saying that there’s no proof and the traveller guy is a wrongun himself. And complaining that Angie will be talking about it later. I mean yeah we haven’t seen anything concrete yet, but the guy literally knows Tony in person and dealt with him, these tossers don’t.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Get out of there now and protect your mental health luv, have a good chat with your mum and vent away 🫂 By the way, it doesn’t matter what’s in their wallet, it doesn’t dictate their worth darlin 🩵

Status
Not open for further replies.