Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Without the fake gifter I don’t think dg would win

IMG_1264.png

Get out of there now and protect your mental health luv, have a good chat with your mum and vent away 🫂 By the way, it doesn’t matter what’s in their wallet, it doesn’t dictate their worth darlin 🩵
I’m ok really 😂 I just like saying a lot of negative things 🤎🤎 I just really hate the sound 3 times in a row

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hear 3 TikTok universe songs in a row is sending me into a violent rage. This isn’t enjoyable. I have to watch to make sure I understand how poor I am and how much better these begs are than me but the audio and visuals are sending me to crack like Angie in Dave Doran’s when everyone went for her. Going to get my mum on the blower to call them all nonces now
But they're not better than you , you have something they'll never have , a heart (and morals) I mean this in the nicest possible way , if you are struggling and you need help , please reach out to me on TT , everything will be kept private.

But they're not better than you , you have something they'll never have , a heart (and morals) I mean this in the nicest possible way , if you are struggling and you need help , please reach out to me on TT , everything will be kept private.
I was joking, I’m just sitting here giving angry faces to Angie and Miss red 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
We also have wit and humour which none of them can manage. There’s nothing to envy here

Status
Not open for further replies.