Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
WHAT THE do IS GOING ON.

why is she crying in live?
Did she fake an OD?
Is she apart of PLM?

I want the world to swallow me up rn
Sheโ€™s saying she has something to say then not saying it. Now sheโ€™s got banned from going live by the looks of things and Iโ€™m never gonna know why sheโ€™s crying
๐Ÿ’”

WHAT THE do IS GOING ON.

why is she crying in live?
Did she fake an OD?
Is she apart of PLM?

I want the world to swallow me up rn
She did fake an od the rest i cant answer sorry she passed out from too many Stella's and her daughter said she does it all the time

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Sorry if I've pissed anyone off but i can't sit here knowing what i do about her if she hadn't off given her old @ i wouldn't know her face only her name I've always been a silent watcher. Even now i dont chat much in lives i just enjoy listening and being opinionated here. Its upto you all where you go i just wanted to make people aware thats all.
Is she the one who said she was an author, her daughter had to jump up in the box and tell angie not to let her in the box because of her mh?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
You all act so high and mighty but most of you were probably plm rejects

Stay salty you fs
Excuse the actual do out of you.

โ€˜fatty sophs chinโ€™ more like โ€˜wannabe Tonyโ€™ what the f are you even on?

The thing with you is you quite clearly have an IQ so low you canโ€™t even manage to understand basic concepts.
As a whole (this was not difficult for anyone who checked this forum to understand but Iโ€™ll state it) people here are all in agreement that the three letter dick-wads can go and F themselves.
No one condones what theyโ€™ve done in here. No one wants that done online in here.

I donโ€™t know how actually vapid you have to be to simply generalise in this manner but truly thatโ€™s astounding.

I didnโ€™t even know what the three letter t faces were until I was scrolling on tiktok and found out about Pearl. Pearl who sticks up constantly for Tony. Tony who IS a fckin gross person. I only came to comment cafe because Tony throws around the word โ€˜pedaloโ€™ like itโ€™s his go-to comeback.

Now F off you idiot.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where

Attachments

• IMG_3887.png
    IMG_3887.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 58
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm not trolling anymore use don't deserve it, we were trying to get Tony to react and just as we did Vera goes live and steals the show doxing herself so we all trust her and gets all fing weird. Wasting my bloody time.
I think weโ€™ve missed something to do with Zak whilst trying to work out what Vera Duckworth was talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.