Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I think she went live to originally cam 2 Angie but people recognised her and blew her cover so the tears came.

I dont think she thought she was be recognised 🫠
She was showing her face from the start , within seconds was saying `people might recognise my face`

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Recognised from here? I haven't seen her face in here? I'm so confused, help me 😭
Madasahatter went live on a Vera duckworth account, basically showed her face and her past came back and slapped her. Burnz from plm jumped in the box and opened the memory storage of some people and in the words of Alan Sugar…I’m out

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Madasahatter went live on a Vera duckworth account, basically showed her face and her past came back and slapped her. Burnz from plm jumped in the box and opened the memory storage of some people and in the words of Alan Sugar…I’m out
But how do we know that Vera is madasahatter? Did she tell everyone? Where do people know her from?
Questions Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
She was showing her face from the start , within seconds was saying `people might recognise my face`
Right bear with me I’m old and tired and a bit of a dipshit !
Madasahatter in here, not mad hatter the blonde piss head on TikTok is a wrongun who used to be miximash, they are TikTok known as justveraduckworth. And they also have th comment cafe mad as hatter TikTok with all the AI on ??

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
If you're wanting to block - the VeraDuckworth one she's live on/was live on , and her madasahatter CC profile on here and TT
Why do people need to block she’s not going to infect our accounts with a virus I don’t get the panic. I don’t block every single person I don’t like in my normal life. Just carry on as before nothing in our lives with change someone drunk cried on a live

Status
Not open for further replies.