Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Right bear with me I’m old and tired and a bit of a dipshit !
Madasahatter in here, not mad hatter the blonde piss head on TikTok is a wrongun who used to be miximash, they are TikTok known as justveraduckworth. And they also have th comment cafe mad as hatter TikTok with all the AI on ??
Yes , Madasahatter on here is behind the Veraduckworth profile , people recognised her face as miximash and outed her pretty much straight away x

He'll be after Angie because of me this morning 😭 and @Zias Gifting Badge was in the comments. I'm not sure if he thinks it was actually Angie and Zia 💀
The only thing I did wrong was tell him I thought a ferry was a s so he threatened to stamp on my face. He hated you the most 😂

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Someone is doxing a number in Angie’s chat. This comment made me throw my phone from laughing 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3891.jpeg
    IMG_3891.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 60

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Why do people need to block she’s not going to infect our accounts with a virus I don’t get the panic. I don’t block every single person I don’t like in my normal life. Just carry on as before nothing in our lives with change someone drunk cried on a live
I was just saying who they were if they wanted to block , it's up to people who they want to block , I guess some people know the history and don't want that association.

Status
Not open for further replies.