Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you mean Katie Bee ?
Yeah omg it autocorrected. They started battling and Katie went mad at him saying he mocked her friend who had cancer. Jack went nuts then screaming saying he’s never done that. It’s wild for another 2 minutes and Katie then makes out it was a joke. Jack isn’t happy and Katie threatened him 😭

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Irene 😂😂education myself 😂😂
IMG_7482.jpeg

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
What video is this?
Sorry if it’s already been added but red fing disgusts me! This lovely man was in her box last year and explained how he ran food banks etc. the gifts started flooding in for him (he put it towards the charity’s he helps). Because he now doesn’t agree with box battles this is what she says to him!
Let's get on them

Reactions: Bettyboop22

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Yeah, but I don’t know who was behind the account. I always thought it was the king kesh who went in zonjys box and was really rude
If it’s the king kesh that was in angies, I’ve heard a few people say they believe that it’s captain Zac, there was a troll account of no face that was putting all his personal info on it and king kesh was writing in the comments with a few people calling him out as Zac. I can’t find the account tho to check cos I can’t remember no face real name
🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: princesspeanut
Status
Not open for further replies.